AT CUISINART GOLF RESORT & SPA
HAPPENING NOW SPECIAL EVENTS
JOIN US AT CUISINART GOLF RESORT & SPA
FOR THE 3RD ANNUAL EPICUREA ON NOVEMBER 2-6, 2016. THIS CULINARY EVENT IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE MET GOLFER MAGAZINE AND FEATURES:
- Spectacular dining events prepared by celebrated global chefs.
- Fresh foods grown in the Resort’s own Hydroponic Farm
- Gastronomic selections from the land and sea; local and imported fare from Italy and France
- Exceptionally well-crafted wines that boast 650 years of experience in each glass
- An exquisite resort with the award-winning Venus Spa, the 18 Hole Greg Norman Signature Design Championship Golf Course, exceptionally beautiful beach, a tranquil pool, tennis courts, and state of the art fitness center
- Plus much more to delight the senses, relax the mind, and rejuvenate the spirit!
INCLUSIONS & DETAILS
- Round trip Fun Time boat transfers to Anguilla and from St. Maarten are included.
- Four Nights/5 Days Beachfront Junior Suite Accommodations, inclusive of taxes & service charge.
- Continental breakfast daily
- Four Celebrity Chef prepared dining experiences with paired wines included per person, including a tribute dinner for Master Chef Paul Bocuse.
- Two rounds of golf per room at the CuisinArt Golf Club
- Complimentary activities include non-motorized water sports, use of tennis courts, Hydroponic Farm and Landscape Tours, scheduled Fitness Classes and more!
COST PER COUPLE: $4430.00
NOTE: Epicurea guests are responsible for their own airfare to and from St. Maarten (SXM Airport). Guests are also responsible for taxi transfers from/to Blowing Point Terminal in Anguilla to/from Resort, a 10 minute ride – current fare is $18.00 each way, for 2 people. A $3.00 per person (12+ years of age) per night Government Marketing Levy will be charged to your room folio, payable upon departure.
TO LEARN MORE & RESERVE:
Visit the web-site at www.epicureagolf.com or contact:
Beth Simmons, Conference Manager
Back to SPECIAL EVENTS