|TRAVEL TIPS TO ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE AN ENJOYABLE VACATION WHILE ON THE ISLAND OF ANGUILLA.|
Information about Anguilla taxes, fees and procedures for a hassle-free day trip or departure.
Local Customs and Laws – Customs Duty and Immigration – Returning from St. Martin – Departure – Government Tax
ANGUILLA LOCAL CUSTOMS AND LAWS
– Greet locals before making a request of them.
– When visiting town (The Valley) please wear proper attire (nudity is prohibited on Anguilla).
– Always drive on the left.
– Speed limit for most of the island is 30 mph.
– Yield to the vehicle on the right when approaching a roundabout.
– Watch out for goats, as they do roam freely about the island.